I have promised Rob ( Spikey Bits ) at least twice now I would return to blogging but have failed miserably until now! I am on holiday and getting my ideas together to partake in my own White Dwarf "Tale of Four (one!) Gamers" style hobby challenge to get a Primaris force table top ASAP. There seems to be a gap in the market (soon to be filled by the hobby blogs and Podcasts, not least the Long War and Forge the Narrative ) so having done my own research to shape my army list, I thought I would share build ideas and the points rationale behind it. Here goes... Initial thoughts It is good - not broken, not excellent but good. Toughness 7 is a slight issue given everyone trying to focus on being able to deal with this value. Maybe 8 would have been nice. A 2+ would be too much, but T8...hmm.... we will see. I think it is good anyway. One concern (demonstrated in the Table Top Tactics video) is the degrading effect and impact on shooting once it goes to half health. He ...
40k and Horus Heresy Hobbyist. High quality painting and model-building my main interest, but increasingly tactics and gaming. I hope to deliver painting tips, formation advice and list feedback on both 40k and Heresy systems.

That barrel looks awesome!!! Overall the tank looks great
ReplyDelete