Pages

Monday, 4 May 2015

Ultramarine Allied Detachment 715pts


This is the completed 715pts I need for the upcoming UK Games Expo tournament (I expect to get destroyed, but want to get involved!).  Now I have 2 weeks to get the rest of the force completed which will be tight...Hopefully I will have at least some kind of competitive edge to my force and come away with one win out of five. I want to go to see what other people come up with and see how some of the more challenging lists play out.

I have a back up plan which involves adding a Command Squad/Drop Pod, a Stormtalon or some Sternguard as back up if I fall short and don't get the GK's finished.  Fingers crossed. HTB.


2 comments:

  1. That is one lovely looking army!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Greg, aim to get everything out at some point and get it all on display.

    ReplyDelete